* 8 would look cool in for a mixed photo wall. ( I also adore their stationery)
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Gift Guide: For the Home
Here are my gift picks for the home! All of these finds would make a perfect present for someone else's abode or of course for your own! Cheers and Happy Shopping! xx
Labels:
Accessories,
gift guide,
gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment