Remember Cottage Living? Of course you do! I loved receiving that magazine for it's stylish yet affordable interiors. An all time favorite were the holiday photos of Lee Kleinhelter's snazzy digs in Georgia. (Image one) Those window treatments and that tree are beyond good! I dug into the archives and shared a few of their other holiday shots with you. I'm heading to Vermont for our tree this weekend. I hope to share some holiday snippets via Instagram. I really need to get that account up and running!! (I sadly recently joined and sharing more work with you all is on my "hit"list)
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, December 7, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
holiday
» Happy Weekend, Happy Holidays
Happy Weekend, Happy Holidays
Labels:
holiday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment