Also from Porters Paints is a range of wallpaper for baby and children from the Bholu textile designers. This one is called Mavis Monkey Ma and Pa.
I would like this posting to be a tribute to the arrival of my niece, Billie Iris who arrived on the 20/10/10. It's a pleasure to have you in this world.
Photograph via Porters Paints.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment