![]() |
| Via Apartment Therapy |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, October 24, 2010
My Flat Pack (Formerly Mykea)
Isn't the blog/web world a vast world? It's certainly one where we can rub each other's backs. I received an email the other day from My Flat Pack (formerly Mykea). They had found my posting about ordering my Ikea PS cabinet through them earlier this year and the PS cabinet visuals that I had collected from other sources. It is important to credit where you find your images and information. I found the above image via Apartment Therapy and it was this image that My Flat Pack were interested in to put on their home page. They asked for my permission as it would be via my blog and would also add the link to my blog along with it. Isn't that cool? Of course, I allowed it and they have done so - check it out here. What is also great is that My Flat Pack now have stock of certain Ikea products in Auckland - so if you want a PS cabinet (one of the stock items), it will arrive to your door in no time. I've yet to purchase my second one to go beside my existing one but handy to know that it is right there when I'm ready.
Labels:
ikea,
my flat pack,
mykea,
ps cabinet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment