ZE Interior Designs
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Pages
Home
Contact Us
About
T.O.S
Policy
Sitemap
Link Exchange
Category
Tips N Trick
Register
Log in
Forum
Source Article
Last 7 days Popular Posts
This Week I....
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
Drapery Detail Tutorial
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
Rome Through the Eyes of a Friend
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
Boxwood wreaths...
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Steamer Trunk
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
ZE Interior Designs
»
cole and son
,
wallpaper
» Wallpaper - Cole and Son 'Hummingbirds'
Wallpaper - Cole and Son 'Hummingbirds'
Cole and Son
wallpaper '
Hummingbirds
'
Here is a
Cole and Son Ltd
wallpaper that got a lot of media coverage - it is called
Hummingbirds
from A Collection of Flowers. It is rather sweet, traditional and danity.
Photographs via
Cole and Son.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Related Post
No comments:
Post a Comment