A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, July 16, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
black and white
,
design
,
Interior Design
,
Interiors
» A Little More Black and White Glamor
A Little More Black and White Glamor
Another black and white shot. Simple, elegant and so glamorous. I wonder if Audrey Hepburn wore those gloves perhaps?
A wonderful place to find inspiration for shelving, accessories found in your favorite old flick, placed perfectly.
What would you like to display in your home from your favorite old movies?
Photo by Grant K. Gibson Interior Design.
Labels:
black and white,
design,
Interior Design,
Interiors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment