Day two of The Traveling Snob consisted of a stop in Wray, Colorado.
But first, let me start with what an honor it is to know the Queen of Wray, Colorado... beauty, brains and driving precision.
A Master Bath in need of tender loving care. Actually, my client was in need of tender loving care. This spa treatment required the call of our informal feathered friends combined with an antique touch.
Impressive tile install by the home owner. Lined up and grouted to perfection, such a joy to add a little more sparkle.
The orange belly bird is perched in his nest on top of a Civil War Lantern replica, hung from the copper painted ceiling.
The iron bird bath is perfect for favorite aromatherapy soaps and bath salts. A long necked watering can adds just the right light when the over head lights are turned down and relaxing music is playing in the background.
I love this antique sewing bucket filled full with tissue rolls.
A few more little birdies sit close by their bird house.
The seat of this dark stained wood bench is padded with double stitched leather. I think a plush pair of slippers would sit nicely underneath.
An heirloom chair is the perfect place to sit with the chicks.
I can't resist placing another "Wray" of light in this distressed watering can, colorful Colorado flowers and crystal cut glass with a hint of amber. A great way to brighten your day while brushing your teeth.
My next visit, I am sure to bring my spa towel, favorite slippers and a bottle of bubbly to sip on while soaking in the jacuzzi tub.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment