carolina irving, a textile designer, was recently featured in 1st dibs. i loved the article, and i loved her nyc apartment. white walls, color in the art, and most of the pieces in her place are finds from her frequent trips to europe. she says she gets on a plane as often as she can and she will always buy something. i think that is such a treat...to be able to buy something in each place you visit and always have that memorabilia. jolene.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment