redmond aldrich is a san fransisco based interior design firm owned by designer chloe warner. i love the company name; it sounds so sophisticated. perhaps that's the harvard side of her coming out. she is also an editor for lucky magazine. i came across her page and loved her work. great pops of color and i am loving her use of textured and patterned fabrics. also, as a fellow designer who enjoys putting paint on the ceiling, i think chloe has done an amazing job at color choice for those applications. jolene.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment