It has a rasped finish that gives each individual chandelier rich texture and one-of-a-kind detail.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
ZE Interior Designs »
chandelier
,
inspiration
,
Interior Design
,
Lighting
» For Those Wine Connoisseurs
For Those Wine Connoisseurs
Labels:
chandelier,
inspiration,
Interior Design,
Lighting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment