The Winter Olympics start today, and as I am writing this I can hear the cheers from the crowds on the street outside my office and the hum of helicopters overhead. Exciting times. The city all a buzz and full of people from all over the world. I live and work downtown, so I will be able to walk to all the activities. I am sure a lot of you will be glued to your TV rooting for your Countries.
This YouTube video is amazing. Sometimes I forget just how beautiful my city is.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Hi Lovers! Lets look at pretty pictures and move past the fact that I have kinda been ignoring all of you lately... Don't be mad at a Ma...
-
I would like to talk about Wesco Fabrics . In 95% of my designs I incorporate Wesco Fabrics to complete my projects. Based in Denver Color...
-
check out these videos from 9bydesign on bravo. is everyone loving this show? i know it's on as i write this, and my dvr captures these ...
-
happy monday. these shoes are making me have a happy monday. they are from nicole richie's line, house of harlow 1960. new to the line...
-
What a slow blogging week for me Sorry lovers, I promise one day to do better :) Here is a super boring post about rooms I like that are ma...
Friday, February 12, 2010
ZE Interior Designs » » Vancouver Winter Olympics
Vancouver Winter Olympics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment