As a follow-up to the post I did yesterday, this is a picture of my desk with my inspiration samples for a design scheme I am putting together for a Living Room, Dining Room and Powder Room. The Fornasetti (Riflesso) wallpaper bottom right and bottom left Fornasetti (Tema) are the starting points for my inspiration. Adjoing walls to the Tema will be papered Phillip Jefferies Manila Hemp color Elephant.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, February 1, 2008
Current Project
Labels:
Fornasetti,
Patricia Gray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment