Fred Astaire and Eleanor Powell dancing to Cole Porter's 'Begin the Beguine' was the highlight of 'Broadway Melody' 1940. Notice the shiny black floor. I am just painting a floor shiny black for a client and have finally come up with the perfect paint. Hopefully it will shine like this floor from the 40's.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
ZE Interior Designs »
YouTube
» Fred Astaire and Eleanor Powell Tap Dancing
Fred Astaire and Eleanor Powell Tap Dancing
Labels:
YouTube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment