Many thanks to Desire to Inspire for their kind mention of Patricia Gray Interior Design's Blog on their post today. Desire to Inspire is listed on Domino Magazine's blog web-site.
They are two women, one from Australia and one from Canada, who manage to find the most incredible images to post. They did a recent post on one of my very favourite designers - Vicente Wolfe that was stunning. Their blog is a daily feast not to be missed. The articles are brief, and to the point, and there are always interesting
comments to read as well. I am honored to be on their blog.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment