Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, July 27, 2007

Paul Grant Cutright - Photographer Extraordinaire

Paul is a dear friend of mine and an exceptionally talented Fine Art Photographer living in heaven - Santa Fe, NM. He works with digital and alternative processes. The first image is a "hand-etched SX-70 Polaroid image". I have no idea how he does it, but I think the technique is pretty amazing. It is so technicolor and very dreamy. I love your work Paul. See more of his photographs here & here
Secret Temple Garden

Untitled This picture leaves me speechless (I guess that's why it's Untitled) New Mexico SkyDome of the Rock - This is an SX-70 Polaroid image of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem

Through the Bathroom Window

Sante Fe Window

"Artists help us to see and understand the world around us better." Patricia Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...